We're going paperless - notice of mailed statement fee
Effective June 1, 2013, the cost for receiving your CU of TX membership account statements by mail will be $2 per statement mailing. This fee will apply to monthly and quarterly account statements.To avoid this fee, you can sign up for eStatements through our Online Banking service. This fee will not apply to accounts in which the primary member is under 21 years of age or 65 and older on the date this fee is assessed.
Avoid the fee by signing up for eStatements
Your eStatements look exactly like your paper
statement, but with the benefit of receiving and storing them online instead.
And with no paper trail, you'll
get added protection against identity theft too!
Signing up for eStatements is easy, just follow these steps:
- Step 1: Log on to online banking using your member number and PIN
- Step 2: Select the eStatements tab
- Step 3: Select the eStatement Settings
- Step 4: Check the box to sign up and be sure to add your email address in order to receive notifications
Benefits of eStatements
- Speed: Faster delivery of statements – no need to wait for the mail.
- Security: Secure electronic file – reducing the risk of paper statements getting lost or stolen while being sent through the mail.
- Convenience: Statements archived online for easy download, storage and printing – no need for file cabinets, boxes or space to store them.
- Savings: Remember, you're an owner of the credit union. Paper statements are an added expense for you and all members. eStatements allow the credit union to return more money to members in the form of more services, better rates, and lower fees.
View your eStatements